- The Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning (MoFEP) invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the procurement to Supply, Install, Configure, Test, and Train, and Commission of Modular Data Center.
- Bidding process will be conducted in accordance with procedures specified in the Sudanese Procurement, Contracting and Disposal of Surplus Act of 2010, and its Regulations of 2011.
- A complete set of Bidding documents may be purchased by interested Bidders on the submission of a written application to the (MoFEP west of the Republican Palace and next to the Ministry of Interior (Institutions Building, First Floor) and upon a payment of a nonrefundable fee of 5,000 SDG (only Five thousands SDG) for hole set during the office hours.
- Bids must be delivered to the same mentioned address above at or before December 29, 2020.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 12:00 mid day (Sudan local time) on December 29, 2020.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain the same information from (MoFEP) website at mof.gov.sd .